We have a limited number of shares still available in some of our horses for 2022, details of which can be seen below.
So, what sets us apart?
To start, membership in each Select Racing Club horse is capped at just 60 members.
With Select Racing, you’re not one of a big number and are treated as an individual owner. Members are encouraged to come to the yard to see the horses in training (friends and family also welcome at all events)…and come racing as an owner!
Please click here to view the social diary for 2022.
We have shares available for lots of different budgets, so just pick the horse(s) that you would like to have a share in! Our horses for 2022 are the exciting pair Eairsidh and Rosearelli, both trained by Ali Stronge in Lambourn, as well as new recruit Nahaab, in training with Henry Spiller in Newmarket.
Membership of the Select Racing Club entitles you, or the gift recipient, to the following benefits:
- Champagne reception/breakfast at all of our stable visits (friends and family welcome)
- Choose from a selection of talented racehorses in training
- Collect your share of prize-money
- Enjoy Owners badges on racedays
- Weekly training reports, photos and videos sent out by email
- Social Diary for the whole year, with dates for our visits and Club events
- Free competitions throughout the year, with prizes including a trip to Paris for the Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe
If you have any questions on any aspect of the Club, please get in touch!
If you’d like to discuss which share option might suit best or would just like to understand a bit more about what’s included, please call Nathaniel on 07890 672435 or email email@example.com.
All the Select Racing Club horses are sourced by bloodstock agent Nathaniel Barnett, who also manages the Club.
With over 100 winners as a syndicate manager and more than 250 winners as a bloodstock agent, he is ideally placed to source the best-value bloodstock from the UK, Ireland and France.
To find out more about our previous purchases, please click here.
Interested in taking a larger share in a small syndicate?
Nathaniel also runs Pimlico Racing, with shares remaining in horses in training with Henry de Bromhead and Tim Vaughan.