Share period begins: October 01, 2019
Share period ends: August 01, 2020
Share options: 0.3%, 1%
Premium share options: 2.5%, 5% and 10%
All shares in Brunel Woods include a complimentary welcome pack, including photos of your horse, welcome letter, membership certificate and Club badge for use on racedays.
I am delighted to introduce our new Club horse, Brunel Woods!
A seven year old son of the top-class National Hunt sire Oscar, Brunel Woods is a very well-related individual, being a half-brother to three winners, notably the smart chaser Watcombe Heights.
Their dam, Golden Bay, progressed from a mark of 104 as a six year old to be rated 132 at the end of her career, her successes including a Listed contest at Cheltenham.
Brunel Woods showed a good deal of promise at the beginning of his career, but things didn’t go to plan last term and, as a result, he starts the new campaign on a very good mark, one which David Dennis thinks is well within his compass. A wind op appears to have helped him, based on what he is showing at home, and he will be ready to start off for us next month.
All shares include the following benefits:
- Complimentary Welcome Pack
- Regular stable visits to see Brunel Woods in action on the gallops
- Owners badges on racedays*
- Regular training reports, photos and videos on the website and by email
- A share of prize-money won
Former Grade 1-winning National Hunt jockey David Dennis joins the Select Racing roster for 2019/20!
David has a wonderful yard just outside Malvern in Worcestershire, boasting outstanding facilities. A very successful trainer both over jumps and on the flat, it is a great setup and I’m really looking forward to welcoming you all to his yard in the near future.
* Owners badges are on a ballot basis. However, for the majority of race meetings, an owners badge is guaranteed, either free of charge or at a discounted rate, both of which still allow entry to the paddock and winners’ enclosure.