Camacho Two Year Old
Share period begins: June 01, 2018
Share period ends: December 31, 2018
Share options: Premium Shares only
Premium share options: 2.5%, 5%, 10%, 20%
A strong, athletic colt with an excellent pedigree, Picture Poet is a son of Camacho, whose progeny excel as two year olds and include the likes of Group 1 Cheveley Park runner-up Winning Express, Group 2 Flying Childers winner Green Door and Group 3 Fred Darling Stakes winner Puff. He joined us from the Ascot Breeze-up Sale in April and has done nothing but impress in his initial work. He should not be long in reaching the racecourse and looks a very smart prospect for the season ahead.
Please click here to view his breeze at Ascot
All shares include the following benefits:
- Complimentary Welcome Pack
- Regular stable visits to see the two year olds in action on the gallops
- Guaranteed owners badges on all racedays*
- A busy Social Diary, including a picnic at Royal Ascot and a Summer Party in Newmarket (all hospitality is complimentary)
- Weekly training reports, photos and videos on the website, by email and on Whatsapp
- An equal share of prize-money won*
- A share of the sale price*
*Please refer to our Ts&Cs.
Henry is one of a group of excellent young trainers in Newmarket. Born into a racing family, he has learned his craft with several top trainers, including John Oxx and Saeed Bin Suroor.
Henry trains from a lovely yard in the centre of town, but hidden away and with easy access to all the facilities that Newmarket offers. It really is a wonderful place to have a horse in training.
With a career-best tally in 2017 and a bigger team than ever to start the 2018 turf season, Henry is a very bright young training prospect and we look forward to plenty of success together!
PLEASE NOTE: The prices below are for a lease share and include all training fees up to and including 31st December 2018. If you would rather pay on a monthly basis (at no extra cost), please call Nathaniel on 07890 672435 to arrange.