Share period begins: October 01, 2018
Share period ends: July 01, 2019
Share options: 0.3%, 1%, 2.5%
Premium share options: 5%, 10%
All shares in Kenmare River include a complimentary welcome pack, including photos of your horse, welcome letter, membership certificate and Club badge for use on racedays.
A half-brother to our Cheltenham winner Master Dancer, this gorgeous three year old son of the excellent young French sire Kendargent looks a very bright prospect for juvenile hurdles this season. Looking ahead, I think he could also prove to be a very well-handicapped horse on the flat.
He has shown solid form on the flat for his previous connections, but will now be given a minor wind op, identical to the one that saw Master Dancer improve so dramatically last year.
All shares include the following benefits:
- Complimentary Welcome Pack
- Regular stable visits to see Kenmare River in action on the gallops
- Owners badges on racedays*
- Regular training reports, photos and videos on the website and by email
- A share of prize-money won
Tim Vaughan is one of the UK’s leading jumps trainers, with over 700 winners in his career to date. Club Manager Nathaniel Barnett was Tim’s Assistant Trainer for over two years, so he knows the yard very well and it is tremendously exciting to have three lovely prospects in training with one of top National Hunt trainers.
Tim and the team are always very welcoming at our regular gallops mornings and we look forward to plenty more enjoyable and successful days with the Kenmare River syndicate, both on and off the racecourse!
* Owners badges are on a ballot basis. However, for the vast majority of race meetings, an owners badge is guaranteed, either free of charge or at a discounted rate, both of which still allow entry to the paddock and winners’ enclosure.
*Kenmare River will be sold at the end of the second membership term, in May 2020. Members that have held a share in both membership terms will receive their percentage share of his sale price.