U-Turn…Master Dancer declared at Kempton Park!
24 hours is a long time in racing and, having initially decided not to run Master Dancer this weekend, we have had a change of heart and he will now run at Kempton Park tomorrow.
The results of the scope came back yesterday evening and were better than we had expected, so much so that we will now take our chance in the 2m5f contest tomorrow. I’m very sorry for the late notice, but I’m afraid these things happen and we just want to get things right with him.
A ballot for badges is now open and will close at 3pm this afternoon. If you would like to apply for a badge, please send an email to email@example.com.
Fingers crossed for a big run!